Residential heating & Air
Thinking of getting a new heating & Air Conditioner but dont know who to call?
Royal DC Construction INC has been providing installation, maintenance, and repair services for heating and cooling systems for over a decade. When you invite our technicians into your house, you can breathe easy knowing we will treat your home like our own. Our technicians are expertly-trained and taught to deliver an experience that is unique to each customer and their needs. our trained specialists will help you along the way to choose the best furnace or AC unit for you and your family, as well as offer up-front and honest pricing with many financing options available.
Energy Star Compliant Systems
Depending on where you live, replacing your old heating and cooling equipment with ENERGY STAR qualified equipment can cut your annual energy bill by nearly $200. Royal DC technicians are trained to handle all brands of HVAC equipment and are just a phone call away at (916) 812-0379
2017 Federal Tax Credits
Tax Credit: 30% of cost with no upper limit Expires: December 31, 2021
Details: Existing homes and new construction qualify. Both principal residences and second homes qualify. Rentals do not qualify.
Is your hvac new but your windows are 20 plus years old thats a problem
5 Signs You Need New Windows
- High Energy Bills On a cold day, stand next to your windows in a t-shirt. Does it feel cooler than the rest of the house? Touch your windows. If the glass feels cold to the touch, the warm air from your furnace is being cooled down as soon as it gets within a few feet of your windows. What a waste!
- Window Operation Walk around your house and open and close each window to check for smooth operation. If your windows need to be forced or propped open, or if they're painted or swollen shut, it's time to replace them. Wood windows can be particularly bad for this. Windows should open and close effortlessly
- Decaying Frames and Leaky Windows One of the most obvious signs that you need to replace your windows is decaying window frames.
- Soundproofing Stand quietly by the window for a moment and wait for a car to drive by. Can you hear it coming from down the street?
- Condensation Do you regularly see fog or condensation building up on your household windows?
Notable Benefits of Choosing Custom Windows
NO DAMAGE TO SHEETROCK OR STUCCO
MOLD AND MILDEW CONTROL
financing options available! (916) 812-0379